Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cheese for a Wednesday - pt 22 It might be a Thursday cheese

For the first time since Wednesday cheese began, I've run into massive time constraints and might not be sharing my Wednesday cheese till Thursday.  So sorry!  Between the Darling Husband's birthday, fun with accountants (not!), and a broken tooth requiring me to go to the dentist for the first time in 7 years (I know, I know.  Sorry Mom!), I just don't think it's going to happen today.  Nobody is more distraught about this than I am, so rest assured that it is coming, probably tomorrow.  There might even be video! 

Much love and many cheeses!

1 comment:

  1. Ah,the dentist, thank you for the gentle reminder.
    You are most forgiven, any one of those is excuse enough to take the day off.

    ReplyDelete